I know that it's no way to live, but I'd be quietly making plans to get the heck out of there without him/her ever suspecting a thing, and then I'd run as fast as I could and never look back, unless I had the evidence to prosecute him or her! No person is worth risking you or your children's lives over!
Leave so you can regain your peace of mind and live a long happy life before you lose it over some crazy lunatic! It's not worth sticking around to try to figure it out someone who's half-mad!
And lastly, don't buy into letting any cop or desk sergeant sit back and make you think you're crazy. It's your life, not theirs, so if you find yourself pleading for them to listen to you and you can see they're like a deer in headlights or they're looking at you like you've got two heads, tell them to go find another job, because they're certainly not any good at the one they're doing.
In other words, don't let it bother you, because what I found is that not only do they not have the resources to investigate these matters, more than likely, they don't have the knowledge or training to do it. And they're not about to do anything other than waste your time and irritate you more, so don't bother with them and do what you have to do, yourself.
36) My girlfriend has been poisoning me for the past three years. She was hired by others to kill me for business reasons. I have to set up a trap for her but I don't know how to do that. Be aware of pretty girls. Some of them have an agenda.
35) I have all of these and more. Thrombocytopenia too (low blood platelets), which is also a symptom.
I left my boyfriend last week, and after not being with him for almost two days, I had so much energy. I literally had about 30 symptoms (some verified by a doctor's test) and I seem fine now. My twin thinks he was poisoning me.
My eyes are clear for the first time in over a year. They would look so bloodshot that I looked stoned. I was getting vertigo and dizzy spells so severely I had to almost stop driving all together, but I am driving everywhere now, and nothing. I feel like a million dollars.
34) I was just diagnosed with aneamia -- low red blood cells. My doctor thinks I may be losing blood internally. I used to work for an aluminum recycling plant where levels of arsenic were very high. It was impossible not to breathe in the dust and fumes at this plant, let alone the smell of ammonium nitrate from the wet byproduct from the furnaces. It's been six months since I've worked there and I still have that metal taste in my mouth. I'm concerned that I may have arsenic poisoning.
33) For sure, my father in law has been poisoned and we are pretty sure it was through his milk, but after reading this, I'm wondering if it has been going on longer.
Lexapro (20 to 40mg past 7 years)
Mirtazapine (30mg past 7 years)
Sodium Valproate (1500mg, 1 year, 2013)
Lithium (150mg, taken once off Sodium Valproate, 6 months 2014)
Seroquel (750mg, 5 years, 2010 - 2014 )
Ritalin (50 mg per day in the past 6 months)
Lexapro is my last medication I am getting off now (under GP and psychiatrists supervisor / guidance). All other medications were weaned off of over a long period of time and in small increments.
I started going off Lexapro a two weeks ago (20 mg down to 10 mg), the first week I thought I was just getting my girlfriends flu.
Then I went from 10 mg to nothing.
This has been HELL!
Cold sores, mouth ulcers, lethargy, headaches, really bad insomnia, grumpy and unsociable.
“This year, the flu strain mutated a little bit and there is one component of the flu strain that is causing the flu in people who actually did get the shot,” she said.
Several local hospitals are now limiting visitors to try and stop the spread of the flu. At the University of Maryland Medical Center, no visitors under the age of 18 will be allowed in the hospital, only two adult visitors can see a patient at one time and visitors experiencing flu symptoms are not permitted.
Flu season normally lasts through February and March.
Experts say they are expecting another surge in flu cases later in the season.
I was prescribed Lamictal for BiPolar. I started off at 25mg a day for 14 & then 5omg for 14 days. I am on my 4th day ( of the 50mg) & am having horrible "flu" like symptoms. Has anyone else experienced this. Thanks for any info.:)
I have hoarseness weight gain achiness in my legs and feet and more I askes to be dropped to 50 as I was on 100mg and had more side effects
Are your feet swollen and hands? do you feel weak? and you mentioned you have gained weight, What other side effects do you have because they may be serious.
contact your doc, and once again i ask u r u on other meds cause of the interactions?
Hi Im bi polar and I have been on in it for 3 or 4 years was on 200mg now Im on 300mg, no side effects but 4 me. Its a common side effect to have flu like symtoms, (body aches and chills).
I would still recommend u tell your doc.
hope this helps
i did talk to my doc and i think it is time for a second opinion. did anyone gain weight. i also have gained 15 lbs most fluid but how good is that on the rest of your body. i am afraid it is going to effect my heart
Try to avoid fluids that have to much sodium in them..that causes water retention. even bottled water. there is on form nestle gas free (at least here) free of sodium, also dont add sault to your meals, as sodium is a prservative that pratically comes in everything.
I appreciate everyone's comments. That is really the only side-effect I have had is the flu like symptoms. I have not gained weight at all. To the one that commented on the retention of fluid, that is not normal, if your Dr insist you stay on Lamictal maybe you could request they put you on 25mg of Hydrochlorothiazide a day. That will drop that water weight real quick. I haven't heard of weight gain with Lamictal. Actually, one of the side effects is "Anorexia". Has anyone else experienced weight gain ( or loss) with Lamictal?
Several side effects are possible with Lamictal. Weight gain does appear to be one of them, although it is not among the most commonly reported Lamictal side effects. This data comes from clinical trials where the drug was extensively studied and side effects were documented.
In studies, between 1 and 5 percent of people taking Lamictal for bipolar disorder treatment experienced weight gain. However, weight gain was not reported as a side effect in people taking it to control seizures.
The Bad News: The current bird flu virus, a member of the H5N1 family, could mutate into a form that spreads among humans. No one in the world will have had exposure to this new flu, making it particularly virulent.
The Good News: Modern antiviral drugs may be effective against a pandemic-flu type virus, and supportive care, such as rehydration therapies and ventilators to help lungs under attack, are far more advanced.
The Bad News: The 1918 virus kills chicken eggs. Currently, modern vaccines are made by growing influenza in chicken eggs, extracting the virus and turning it into vaccines. Scientists are experimenting with new ways to produce flu vaccines, but even if they find ways to do this, worldwide production capacity is so limited that it would take months or years to make an adequate supply. — Vikki Valentine
But scientists are interested in what it can reveal about future pandemics. and they say the copy of the 1918 flu bears an ominous resemblance to the bird flu virus now circulating in Asia. — Richard Knox
A snapshot of what's known about the 1918 pandemic:
Name: The virus was at the time called the "Spanish Flu" by some. The label came from reports in the medical press that as many 8 million Spanish were killed by it in May 1918. The name is a misnomer, however, it's now thought that the 1918 flu originated in the United States.
Global Death Toll: Estimates range from 20 million to 100 million. Authors of the paper in this week's Nature say 50 million were killed in the pandemic.
Compared with Other Epidemics: The 1918 flu is thought to have killed the most people in the shortest amount of time. However, its spread was aided by modern ships and a world war that required moving huge armies quickly across the globe. The 14th-century's Black Death killed as many as 20 million in Europe alone over a period of two years. However, global population was much smaller, cities weren't as dense, and global transportation relied on wind and animal caravans; considering its high death toll, the bacteria that caused it may have been more deadly.
U.S. Death Toll: About 25 percent of the population was infected, with perhaps 650,000 people dying from the virus.
Symptoms: Normal flu symptoms of fever, nausea, aches and diarrhea. Many developed severe pneumonia attack. Dark spots would appear on the cheeks and patients would turn blue, suffocating from a lack of oxygen as lungs filled with a frothy, bloody substance.
Origins: New research reconstructing the virus suggests it began in birds, then rapidly mutated, leaping to humans.
[A] Do you have constipation?
[Q] No constipation.
[A] It’s tough to diagnose this remotely. What exactly are you looking for? Do you want to know some home remedies for typhoid? Do you want to know about typhoid symptoms?
[A] You must most certainly follow your doctor’s advice and get your blood check up done to detect what the problem is – whether its typhoid fever or something else
[A] Here are some home remedies I can suggest – but use them only after you have consulted your doctor:
- Take a lot of rest
- Cold compress if your fever goes over 103
- Drink more water; even orange juice will be good as that will give you more energy
- Stick to easily digestible foods – liquid diet is good if you can tolerate it.
- Warm eater enema may also be administered for some people during typhoid fever.
Question: About a week ago I was suffering from constipation & stomach ache with occasional fever. Last 2 days, I have continuous fever of around 99-100 degree F. My widal test (not from reputed lab ) is +ve.
Answer: Since the Widal test has been done and the result has been positive, your diagnosis is typhoid. Diet and hygiene will play an important role in your treatment.
Here are a few home remedies for treating typhoid:
* Drink 2 tall glasses of warm milk to which Psyllium seeds have been added. Psyllium seeds help in the easy and smooth passage of stools and check constipation.
* To settle a disturbed stomach, drink 2 tender coconut water everyday. Coconut water is alkaline and rich in essential nutrients.
* To battle fatigue and exhaustion, eat 5 dates daily. Soak them overnight in water and eat the next day. Dates provide great strength and vigor.
* Stomach pain can be relieved by consuming a mixture of 1 spoon cumin seed powder and 1 spoon of powdered sugar.
* In order to manage fluctuating temperatures, drink raisin water. Raisins are an excellent tonic during fevers. Avoid popping anti-pyretics.
* Avoid foods which derange and upset the stomach. Stay away from spicy food, tea, coffee, aerated drinks, refined foods and alcohol.
* Increase your fluid intake to prevent typhoid.
* Take rest for a period of 1 week. Your body needs to recover and recuperate.
* Drink boiled and filtered water only.
* Wash hands and feet thoroughly.
* Always keep food in covered containers.
* Eat steaming hot food.
Question: I am suffering from high fever for about 25 days. Recently I have been diagnosed with typhoid. I was being treated for malaria. I have constant high fever which drops after I take Crocin. I have lost my appetite and feel so weak I cannot stand for more than 10 minutes at a stretch. My stomach pains after I take medicine or food. My physician has prescribed Ofloxacin tablet 400mg, twice a day and Efixime tablet U.S.P 200 mg.
Answer: Typhoid is an infectious disease, caused by a microbe salmonella typhii which is transmitted by feco-oral route. Nutritional correction is most critical for ensuring a lasting cure. Typhoid is notorious for becoming a chronic case, so it is of very important that you follow a judicious diet, healthy lifestyle and hygienic practices to prevent a relapse or a progression of the disease.
- Avoid popping too many anti-pyretics like crocin. Also, avoid treating yourself randomly without a definite diagnosis.
- Take adequate rest. Your body needs to recuperate.
- Drink only boiled water.
- Wash your hands and feet after you get home. Wash you hands clean before you eat.
- Always keep food in closed containers.
- Prefer hot food.